TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
- Definition and Interpretation
- "Blinke" and related documentation (whether in print or electronic form) include a version of the enhancements, modifications, additions, improvements, updates, and later upgrades added on to it ("Updates") and whether provided free of charge or at a cost (collectively called "Applications") are licensed (not sold) to the User
- "Blinke Website" is www.blinke.co.id which is linked to these Terms and Conditions.
- "User" means the registered holder of the User Account (as described in clause 4.a) and the licensee as based under these Terms and Conditions.
- "Blinke Privacy Data" means the personal identity of the User consisting of personal data and / or legal entities granted on the basis of the User's consent in accessing the Blinke Website.
- BY USING THE SERVICE, USERS ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS SERVICE or AGREEMENT (TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SERVICES).
- If the User chooses not to accept these terms, Users may not use Blinke.
- Acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Service
- In order to use the Blinke App and / or the Blinke Website, users must first agree to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions of Service are approved by the User (a) when the User clicks to accept the Terms and Conditions of Service; or (b) if User downloads and / or uses Blinke and / or Blinke Website.
- User may not agree to these Terms and Conditions of Service if a User is not legally entitled to use Blinke and / or the Blinke Website in the country where the User is or resides.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions of Service
Blinke may make changes to these Terms and Conditions of Service at any time. Changes to the fair usage policy and / or additional Terms and Terms of Service will be posted on the Blinke Website. Changes will be effective when published. The User acknowledges and agrees that the User's consent statement to these Terms and Conditions or the Users' use of Blinke and / or the Blinke Website after the date of publication shall be considered as the User's consent to the update of the Terms and Conditions of Service. If the User does not agree to the changes to the Terms and Conditions of Service, the User shall terminate the User relationship with Blinke in accordance to paragraph 11 as stated below.
- Subject to User's compliance with these Terms and Conditions, the User is granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable, and no-cost license to use Blinke on a mobile phone or other device; and use Blinke through a user account, acting as an individual or as a legal entity ("User Accounts"). Blinke is entitled to all rights not expressly granted to the User under these Terms and Conditions of Service.
- User is not allowed and User agrees not to perform:
- licensing, selling, transferring, lending, leasing, exporting, importing, distributing or transferring or assigning rights to third parties in Blinke
- run, cause, authorize or authorize modifications, manufacture derivative works or refinement, translation, reverse engineering, decompilation, deconstruction, decryption, emulation, hacking, discovery or attempt to discover the source code or the Blinke protocol or any feature of the Application by law)
- delete, obscure or alter any copyright notice or other proprietary notices listed in Blinke
- use Blinke or cause Blinke (or any part thereof) to use in or provide commercial products or services to third parties. The above statement does not preclude Users who use Blinke for business communications by Users, subject to Section 4.a above
- using Blinke in addition to downloading and installing.
- If User uses Blinke previously owned on, planted in, merged, distributed or used or downloaded on products, hardware, application software, programs or other equipment ("Other Technology"), the User agrees and acknowledges that: (a) Users may be required to (i) enter into a separate license agreement; and / or (ii) purchase a subscription form; and / or (iii) pay fees, to related third parties, owners or licensors for the use of such other Technology; (b) some products and / or usage may be inaccessible through Other Technologies (c) Blinke can not guarantee that Blinke will always be available on or connected with the other Technology.
- Blinke Service ("Service")
These Terms and Conditions of Service apply to all Blinke users. Information provided by Users via Blinke may contain links to third party Websites that are not owned or controlled by Blinke. Blinke has no control, and is not responsible for any of the Contents, personal policies or practices of any third party website. In addition, Blinke will not and can not censor or edit the Content of any third party website. By using Blinke, you expressly acknowledge and agree that Blinke is not responsible for any losses, claims or other liabilities arising out of or relating to User's use of any third party website.
- Access Blinke
- User acknowledges and agrees to grant Blinke User Blinke Privacy Data to Blinke. When providing User Blinke Privacy Data, Users must provide accurate and complete information. The User hereby expressly agrees to Blinke to access the contact list and / or User's address book for the mobile phone number in order to provide and use Blinke. The User is responsible for the User's submitted status message and which is displayed for the User's mobile phone number in Blinke. The user must immediately notify Blinke of any breach of security or unauthorized use of the User's mobile phone. Although Blinke is not responsible for User losses caused by the unauthorized use of User Accounts, the User may be liable for damages suffered by Blinke or any other party as a result of such unauthorized use.
- The user agrees not to use or launch any automated system, which accesses Blinke by sending excessive demand messages to Blinke servers within a certain timeframe than can reasonably be produced by humans in the same time period using Blinke, and the User is prohibited to disassemble Content unless specifically authorized. Blinke reserves the right to revoke this exception in general or special cases. Blinke forbids any attempt to reverse-engineer Blinke's system, Blinke protocol, or explore beyond the normal demand limit that Blinke users make. The user must obtain Blinke permission before making measurements, testing or otherwise monitoring network equipment, servers or assets stored on the Blinke domain. The user agrees not to collect or retrieve any personally identifiable information, including phone numbers, from Blinke, and to not use the communication systems provided by the Blinke App for commercial or spam requests. User agrees not to spam, or solicits for commercial purposes, against any Blinke user.
- Intellectual Property Rights
Blinke Design together with the text, scripts, graphics, interactive and similar features created by Blinke, except User Content Delivery (as defined below), as well as the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Brands"), owned by or licensed to Blinke, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Republic of Indonesia. Blinke is provided to the User AS IS only for User's personal information and use only. Blinke has all the rights that are expressly not given in and to Blinke. The user agrees not to engage in the use, copying or distribution of Blinke other than expressly permitted herein, including the use, copying, or distribution of third party User Content Delivery acquired through Blinke for commercial purposes.
- Delivery of User Content on Blinke and Blinke Website
- The User is solely responsible for the content and / or data ("Content") of the User Content Delivery activities and any consequences of loading. Because Blinke only acts as a data storage, and Blinke makes no guarantees as to the validity, accuracy or legal status of any given data. In connection with User Content Delivery, the User affirms, acknowledges and / or warrants that: (i) the User owns or holds the necessary licenses, rights, agreements and permissions to use and authorizes Blinke to use all patents, trademarks, trade, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all Content Delivery Users to enable the inclusion and use of User Content Delivery in the manner designated by Blinke and these Terms and Conditions of Service; and (ii) the User shall obtain the consent, exemption and / or written permission of each and every individual identified in the User Content Delivery to use the name or similarity of each and every identified individual to enable it to enter and use the Delivery User Content in the manner defined by Blinke and these Terms and Conditions of Service. However, by submitting User Content in Blinke, the User hereby grant Blinke a transferable, re-licensable, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works, display and execute User Content Delivery in connection with Blinke and the Blinke business (and its successors), including but not limited to promoting and redistributing some or all of Blinke (and derivative works thereof) in the media format and through any media channel. The User hereby also grants each Blinke user to a User status on Blinke, a non-exclusive license to access User Content Delivery via Blinke.
- The User understands that when using Blinke, the User will be exposed to User Content Delivery, and that Blinke is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety or intellectual property or in connection with such User Content Delivery, and that such Content Delivery is not a liability Blinke replied. The User further acknowledges and acknowledges that the User may be exposed to inaccurate, offensive, indecent or inappropriate User Profiles, and the User agrees to exclude, and hereby waives, any legal right or on the basis of any justice or remedy which the User has or may have against Blinke in connection therewith, and agree to indemnify and hold free of Blinke, its officers, directors, officers, agents, affiliates and / or its licensors to the fullest extent permitted by law regarding all matters relating to User's use of Blinke.
- Blinke allows Users to connect with the materials on Blinke for private usage only. Blinke reserves the right to terminate an aspect of Blinke at any time.
- In order to use Blinke, Users will need a broadband internet connection. With regards to connecting to the Internet through a corporate network or other private network which may result in charging fees, Blinke is not responsible for any charges arising from the use of Blinke by Users.
- If the use of Internet communications software by Users is dependent upon the use of processors and bandwidth owned or controlled by third parties, the User acknowledges and agrees that the User's license to use the Internet communication software is subject to the agreement obtained by Users of related third parties for such use. The User represents and warrants that by accepting these Terms and Conditions, the User has obtained such consent.
- Blinke reserves the right to automatically download changes and updates to the Blinke configuration at any time. Users may be required to update Blinke in order to continue using Blinke. User agrees to accept such updates. If the User disagrees, the User shall terminate the use of Blinke. Blinke is not required to provide updates and does not guarantee that Blinke will continue to support any version of the system or operating device for which the User is licensed Blinke or that the latest Blinke will be able to be used by users running older versions of Blinke.
- From time to time, Blinke reserves the right to perform maintenance or upgrades of Blinke or the Blinke Website or basic infrastructure that allows Users to use Blinke or the Blinke Website. This may require Blinke to temporarily suspend or restrict the use of some or all Blinke or Blinke Website by User until this maintenance and / or updating can be completed. To the extent possible, the User shall not be entitled to indemnify such suspension or limitation in the use of Blinke or the Blinke Website.
- Blinke reserves the right to review Content submitted on or through Blinke and the Blinke Website. Blinke may, in its sole discretion, block or prevent the transmission of Content to or from Blinke or the Blinke Website as part of Blinke's efforts to protect Blinke, Blinke's Website or Blinke's customers, or to execute these Terms and Conditions.
- Blinke may ask Users to remove User Content Delivery in violation of the Terms and Conditions of Service and / or applicable law. Failure to comply may result in loss of access to, or cancellation of User Accounts owned by Users. In addition, Blinke may remove User Content without asking the User if Blinke determines that the Content violates these Terms and Conditions of Service and / or applicable laws and / or if Blinke receives infringement notices of intellectual property of any third party.
- If Blinke receives notice that material uploaded by Users on the Blinke Website or through Blinke is a violation of third party rights, or if Blinke wishes to remove User Content Delivery for any reason, Blinke automatically reserves the right to remove such User Content Delivery for any reason immediately or in any other time lag as may be determined from time to time by Blinke in its sole discretion. Content Delivery The User acknowledges and agrees that Blinke is under no obligation to reinstate the User Content Delivery at any time.
- Blinke does not warrant that Blinke or the Blinke Website will always function without interruption, delay or error. A number of factors may affect the quality of User communication and the use of Blinke or the Blinke Website, and may result in User communications failures including but are not limited to: Local network Users, firewalls, Users internet service providers, public internet, public over call and User power suppliers. Blinke is not responsible for any disruptions, terminations or delays caused by failure or inadequacy of any of the above or any other matters which Blinke can not control.
- Blinke may link the Blinke Website from other websites owned by Users, provided that the User does so in a reasonable and lawful manner and does not damage Blinke's reputation or take advantage of it. Users may not create links in such a way as to imply a connection, agreement or endorsement by Blinke whilst that is not the case. Users can not compile the Blinke Website on any other sites. Blinke may revoke the permission to link to the Blinke Website at any time at its discretion and will notify the User of this matter.
User agrees that:
- Blinke belongs to Blinke. Users can use Blinke as long as allowed by Blinke.
- Blinke Privacy Data provided by Users is in accordance with applicable legislative and regulatory practices
- Users will provide to Blinke Privacy, a complete and up-to-date information and notify Blinke if any of such information. Blinke reserves the right to change the terms associated with Blinke
All prices for the Additional Packages do not include applicable taxes, including VAT, unless otherwise specified. The User expressly excludes any right to request a VAT reimbursement from Blinke if the amount of VAT that Blinke ultimately pays to the tax authority for any reason is lower than the amount of VAT received from the User. The Blinke website does not allow users in the region to take advantage of this VAT exclusion.
- Termination of Agreement
- User may terminate agreement with Blinke at any time and without any legal remedy to court by requesting closure of User Account, stop using Blinke and / or Blinke Website and cancel the current payment. Neither User nor Blinke hereby exclude the enforcement of the provisions of Article 1266 of the Civil Code upon termination of this agreement.
- Blinke may terminate its relationship with the User, or may terminate or suspend the use of Blinke, User Account or Blinke Website by the User at any time and without any remedy to court, if:
- User violates these Terms and Conditions of Service
- Blinke reasonably suspects that User is using Blinke and / or the Blinke Website to violate any law or violate the rights of third parties
- Isar reasonably suspects that the User tried fraudulently to exploit or misuse a refund policy, or a Blinke policy
- Blinke reasonably suspects that User is using Blinke and / or the Blinke Website in a fraudulent manner or that User Accounts owned by the User are being used by a third party in a fraudulent manner
- With respect to a particular product, with notice given thirty (30) days in advance if the User decides to stop attempting the product
- Immediately, if (in the reasonable wisdom of Blinke) is required due to an adverse change or interpretation of the law / regulation or if required by regulators or authorities with a valid mandate, or by a Blinke partner
- Notice to be given thirty (30) days in advance if Blinke decides to stop offering Blinke to users in the User's common jurisdiction.
- Blinke will make such termination by preventing User access to User Accounts owned by Users, Blinke and / or Blinke Website (as applicable). Blinke reserves the right to cancel User Accounts that have been inactive for more than one (1) year.
- As soon as the agreement between User and Blinke expires: (a) all licenses and rights to use Blinke and / or the Blinke Website will expire soon; (b) The User shall immediately terminate any and all use of Blinke and / or the Blinke Website; and (c) Users will immediately remove Blinke from all hard drives, networks and other storage media and destroy all copies of Blinke in User ownership or under User control.
- Disclaimer of Warranty
For the purposes of article 12, "Blinke" includes its subsidiaries and affiliated legal entities and all directors, officers, agents, licensors and employees.
- FOR THE MAXIMUM LIMITED PERMITTED BY LAW: SOFT SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND BLINKE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND USED TO USERS 'RISK WITHOUT ANY GUARANTEE; BLINKE DOES NOT GIVE ANY WARRANTY, CLAIMS OR STATEMENTS AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH BLINKE AND / OR BLINKE WEBSITES INCLUDING, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF QUALITY, PERFORMANCE , NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR USE OF SPECIAL PURPOSES. BLINKE FURTHER DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT BLINKE AND / OR BLINKE WEBSITE WILL ALWAYS AVAILABLE, ACCESSIBLE, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SAFE, ACCURATE, FULL AND FREE OF ANIMAL OR WILL OPERATE WITHOUT LOST PACKAGE, AND BLINKE DOES NOT WARRANT THE CONNECTION TO OR TRANSMISSION OF THE INTERNET, OR QUALITY CALLS MADE THROUGH SOFTWARE.
- There shall be no provision in these Terms and Conditions of Service which exclude or limit Blinke's liability for (a) death or bodily injury, (b) damages resulting from a deliberate default or gross negligence of Blinke, (c) deliberate fraud or misconduct, or ( d) any liability which can not be restricted or excluded by applicable law.
- USERS ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT BLINKE SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES OR LOSS HAS BEEN ADVISED TO BLINKE OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO OR ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SITE WEB BLINKE, OR SOFTWARE OF INTERNET COMMUNICATIONS OR OTHER SOFTWARE BY USERS PROVIDED FOR FREE. THE ONLY RIGHT AND USER'S LEGAL RIGHTS WITH PROBLEMS OR INABILITY WITH BLINKE AND/ OR THE BLINKE WEB SITE IS TO IMMEDIATELY REMOVING THE SOFTWARE AND STOP INSTALLING USING BLINKE AND / OR BLINKE WEBSITE.
- Subject to paragraphs 12.b and 12.c above, Blinke is not liable to the User, under contract, unlawful acts (including negligence) or other liability theories, and whether the possibility of loss or loss has been notified to Blinke :
- Indirect, special, unintentional or consequential losses
- Loss of income, business, real or estimated profits, opportunities, goodwill or reputation (directly or indirectly)
- Loss or damage to data (directly or indirectly)
- Claims, losses or losses (directly or indirectly) arising out of or related to the inability of the User to use the Blinke
- Claims, losses or losses (directly or indirectly) arising out of or relating to:
- Products or services provided by third parties in accordance with their own Terms and Conditions of Service
- Other technologies
- Any third party website.
- SPECIFIC USERS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BLINKE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR USER'S CONTENT DELIVERY OR INTERRUPTIVE, INTERRUPTING, OR INFRINGING LAW BY THIRD PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF DAMAGE OR LOSS RESULTS CONSEQUENTED TO THE ENTIRETY OF THE USER ONLY.
- Blinke is controlled and provided by Blinke from its facilities in the Republic of Indonesia. Blinke makes no representation that Blinke is eligible or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use Blinke from other jurisdictions must do so at their own will and are responsible for complying with local law.
User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Blinke, its parent, officer, director, officer and agent from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, losses, liabilities, costs or debt and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys' fees arising from: (i) the use and access to Blinke by User, (ii) User's violation of the terms of these Terms and Conditions, (iii) User's third party rights violations including but not limited to copyright, property or privacy rights, or (iv) the claim that any User Content Delivered by User causes a loss to a third party This defense and liability shall remain in force following the termination of these Terms and Conditions and the end of Blinke usage by the User. does not endorse or encourage unlawful consumption of alcohol, drugs and / or tobacco.
The Terms and Conditions of this Service, as well as any rights and licenses granted herein, may not be transferable or transferable by User, but may be transferred by Blinke without limitation.
- The Law Governing & Solving Disputes
The Law of the Republic of Indonesia governs these Terms and Conditions of Service and the interpretation thereof. User and Blinke agree to submit to the Indonesian National Arbitration Board (BANI) any and all disputes, claims and claims arising out of or in connection with Blinke and these Terms and Conditions of Service.
Blinke may notify the User of all notices required by applicable law, by posting notice on the Blinke Website and / or Blinke or by sending a notice to the email address or letter the User gives to Blinke. The User acknowledges that it is the User's responsibility to keep the current User's email and mail address and to check for notices.
- The state of Kahar
- Blinke is not responsible or liable for failure to perform, or delay the execution of any of its obligations under the Terms and Conditions of Service caused by an event beyond the reasonable control of its officers, agents or subcontractors (Events of Force Majeure).
- Blinke's performance under these Terms and Conditions of Service is deemed to be suspended for the duration of the Major Circumstances Event, and will be granted an extension of time during the period of suspension. Blinke will make a reasonable effort to make the Major Circumstances Event complete or obtain a solution based on which Blinke's obligations under these Terms and Conditions may be executed in the event of a Major Circumstances Event.
If Blinke fails, at any time during the term of these Terms and Conditions, demands improper implementation of a User's obligations under these Terms and Conditions, or if Blinke fails to exercise its rights or remedies which it deserves under these Terms and Conditions, this can not be deemed a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve the User of compliance with such obligations. A waiver by Blinke on the breach of the User under these Terms and Conditions of Service shall not be deemed a waiver of subsequent default. The waiver by Blinke for any of these Terms and Conditions of Service is not effective unless expressly provided as a waiver and submitted to the User in writing.
- If a court of law or arbitration, which has jurisdiction to decide on this matter, decides that the terms of these Terms and Conditions of Service are invalid, then the provision shall be removed from the Terms and Conditions without affecting the remainder of the terms of the Terms and Conditions. Remaining provisions in these Terms and Conditions will remain valid and enforceable as long as the law allows.
- The titles in these Terms and Conditions are used for convenience only and have no legal or contractual significance.
- The User agrees that if Blinke does not use or enforce any right or remedy set forth in these Terms and Conditions of Service, this shall not be considered an official waiver of Blinke's rights and that such right or remedy will remain available to Blinke.
- These Terms and Conditions are the entire agreement between User and Blinke regarding Blinke. These Terms and Conditions of Service supersede all previous communications or at the same time between Users and Blinke related to Blinke. Translation of these Terms and Conditions of Service is made solely for reference only.
The Blinke Information Collect
Blinke may obtain the following types of information from or about Users or Users' mobile devices, which may include information that may be used to identify Users as defined below ("Personal Identification Information"): User Provided Information: Users provide certain Personal Identification Information, such as mobile phone numbers, push notification (if applicable) names, billing information (if any) and User mobile device information to Blinke when choosing to participate in various Blinke and / or Site that uses Web Blinke, such as registering as a user, updating the User status or requesting a User contact status. In order to provide the Blinke Website and / or Blinke, Blinke will periodically access the Address book or the Users' contact list on the Users mobile phone to place the mobile phone number of other Blinke users. Information Cookies: When a User visits the Blinke Website, Blinke may send one or more cookies - a small text file containing alphanumeric character sets - on mobile phones and / or other devices Users who uniquely identify the Users browser. Blinke uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. Persistent Cookies persists after User closes the browser. Persistent Cookies can be used with the Users browser on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent Cookies can be deleted by following the web browser The user helps file directions. Session cookies are temporary and disappear after User closes the browser. User can me'reset 'web browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, the Blinke Website may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled. Log File Information (Note File): When a User uses the Blinke Website, the Blinke server automatically records certain information that the User's web browser sends whenever a user visits each website. These server records may include information such as the User's web request, Internet Protocol address ("IP"), browser type, browser language, referring page and URL, platform type, number of clicks, domain name, first page of website, page views and sequence the pages, the amount of time used on the specific page, the date and time of the User's request, one or more cookies that can uniquely identify the User's browser, the User's phone number, the telephone number in which the User requests status and various status information. When the User uses Blinke, the Blinke server records certain general information that the Blinke App sends when a message is sent or received, or if User updates or requests status information, including time and date records and mobile phone numbers that send and receive messages.
Information Blinke Not Collect
Blinke does not collect names, emails, addresses or other contact information from the user's mobile address book or contacts other than the mobile phone number-Blinke will associate any name that Blinke users have assigned to a mobile phone number in their mobile address book or contact list - and this happens dynamically on the mobile device itself and not on the Blinke server and is not sent to Blinke. This means that if the User has a mobile phone number of a User's friend associated with the name "Jonathan" in the User's mobile address book, that name will appear for that mobile phone number in the User Blinke contacts list. Blinke does not collect location data, but users can voluntarily share their location with users via Blinke. The contents of messages that have been sent with Blinke are not copied, saved or archived by Blinke in the normal course of business. Blinke is intended as a substitute for SMS, using a data service over a user's phone (via cellular or wifi network). Users typing their messages, sent through the data service to the Blinke server, and sent to the intended recipient, if the recipient is online. If the recipient is not online, unsent messages are stored in the Blinke server until they can be sent. If the message is not delivered for seven (7) days, then the unsent message is deleted from the Blinke server. After the message is sent, the message is no longer on the Blinke server. The contents of the sent messages are not stored or held by Blinke - the only contents of messages sent directly to the sender and recipient's mobile devices (and which can be removed by user choice). However, Blinke may store date and time record information associated with the message which has been successfully sent and the mobile phone number involved in the message, as well as any other information that Blinke must legally collect. Files sent via Blinke will be on the Blinke server after delivery for a short period of time, but are removed and removed from the identification information in a short period of time in accordance with Blinke's general storage policy.
How to Use Blinke Information
Time of Blinke Revealing Information
Other users of Blinke may view Delivery of User Content in a manner consistent with the use of Blinke. In other words: If other users have a Users mobile phone number stored in their address book or mobile phone contact list, they will be able to see User status information unless the User chooses to block the user. The "Last Seen" information is available and displayed to any user who has a mobile User's number in their address book or mobile phone contact book (and which is not blocked by Users), and reflects the last estimated time Blinke has been used or taken to the foreground on a cell phone Users. The "Last Seen" information is reported to Blinke when a user uses a mobile app in the foreground of his mobile phone.
Blinke may share Personal Identification Information with third party service providers as long as reasonably necessary to implement, repair or maintain Blinke. Blinke may share non-personally identifiable information (such as usage data of anonymous User, referral page and URL, platform type, asset visit, number of clicks, etc.) with third parties interested in assisting us in understanding Content usage, service, advertising, promotion , and / or certain functions on the Blinke Website. Blinke may retrieve and disconnect Personal Identification Information and / or non-personally identifiable information when required to do so by law, or in good faith that such action is necessary to comply with state law, international law or response to court orders, calls or seek guarantees or the same meaning, or if in good faith Blinke, a person's physical safety can be risky or threatened. Blinke also reserves the right to disclose Personal Identification Information and / or any non-personally identifiable information that Blinke believes in good faith is appropriate or necessary to implement the Terms and Conditions of Service, take reasonable precautions, to check and defend against any third party claims or allegations , to assist law enforcement government agencies, to protect the security or integrity of the Blinke Website or Blinke servers, and to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Blinke, the users of Blinke or others.
Third Party Advertisers, Links to Other Sites
Blinke or Blinke Site is currently ad-free. Blinke has no intention of entering ads on the product, but if Blinke has such intentions, Blinke will update this section.
Blinke's Commitment to Data Security
Blinke commercially uses reasonable physical, managerial, and technical security to maintain the integrity and security of the User's personal information. However, Blinke can not ascertain or guarantee the security of any information that User sends to Blinke and the User does so at the User's own risk. Using unsafe wifi or unprotected networks to send messages via Blinke is never recommended. After Blinke receives delivery of information from Users, Blinke commercially seeks to ensure the security of the Blinke system. Please note, however, that this is not a guarantee that such information can not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by a violation of Blinke's physical, technical or managerial guarantees. If Blinke knows of a breach of the security system, Blinke may attempt to notify Users electronically so that Users can take appropriate precautions. Blinke may include a notice on the Blinke Website or via Blinke in case of a security breach.
Our Commitment to Children's Privacy
Protecting the privacy of small children is very important. For this reason, Blinke intentionally does not retrieve or store Personal Identification Information or any non-personally identifiable information on Blinke or Blinke's Website from children younger than 16 years of age, and no part of Blinke directed or intended to be used by a child children less than 16 years old. If the User is less than 16 years of age, please do not continue to use Blinke or the Blinke Website at any time or in any way. If Blinke finds out from Personal Identification Information about those less than 16 years old has been collected on Blinke or Blinke's Website, Blinke may disable the account and / or make the status delivery inaccessible.
Special Note for International Users
In the event of a Merger, Sale, or Bankruptcy
In the event that Blinke is taken over by or combined with a third party entity, Blinke reserves the right to transfer or redirect information Blinke has collected from Blinke users as part of a merger, takeover, sale or other control change. In the event of an unlikely event of bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, curator oversight, or surrender in the interest of the creditor, to Blinke, or the application of law or principles of equality affecting the rights of creditors in general, Blinke may not be in control of how the user's personal information will treated, transferred, or used.
Last Revised: August 14, 2017